Rubber roofing is much stronger and less likely to crack during extreme weather conditions than asphalt roofing. This is especially beneficial for flat or low-pitch roofs that traditional shingles have trouble effectively protecting due to the lack of gravitational pull. We install trusted brands like Mule-Hide®, one of the most trusted names in low-slope roofing since 1985.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT ROOFS
- White surfaces have been shown to reflect up to 78% of the sun’s rays to reduce air-conditioning costs. The superb reflectivity of white TPO even reduces the heat build-up under the membrane.
- THE BEST LIFECYCLE
- TPO provides excellent resistance to fire, UV, airborne bacteria, and industrial pollutants such as air-conditioning coolants. Contains no chlorine, a plus for the environment.
- LOWER LABOR COSTS
- Available in widths of 8′, 10′, and 12′ for less seams and less labor compared to standard PVC sheets.
- THICKER TOP PLY
- More product on top of the scrim where you need it most, one of the thickest top plies in the industry.
- Keeps moisture out, yet lightweight, making it ideal for new construction and retrofit installations without adding excessive weight to the roof deck. TPO can handle the desert sun, sand, arctic freezes, and torrential downpours. Stands up to rooftop traffic, tools, and equipment.
- The membrane remains flexible in hot and cold temperatures so it will not split or crack.
- TPO membrane remains repairable year after year, allowing for ease of future cutouts, alterations and tie-ins. Can be cleaned to retain like-new appearance.